New orchestration feature release: you can now save an Automation before it is fully configured. All you need to do is give it a name and it can be saved.
This flexibility in your Automation building process is even more useful when you use Multistep Email Trigger Automations, supporting more efficient workflow management, facilitating optimisation and collaboration.
- Before: You cannot save an Automation until they are fully configured.
- Now: The only condition for saving an Automation is to give it a name.
To quickly recognise incomplete steps and automations in the Batch Dashboard, steps partially configured have a specific “incomplete” orange icon.
Use case & Benefits
When deploying Multistep Email Trigger Automations, the need to be able to save a “not finished” Automation is even more important. This has couple of benefits:
- Efficiency: The ability to save and resume work on Email Automations enhances efficiency, saves time, and reduces the risk of losing all your progress due to interruptions.
- Quality control: Saving automations allows for continuous testing, refinement, and error reduction, ensuring that each step in the email campaign is optimised for the best performance.
- Collaboration: This feature facilitates collaboration among team stakeholders, allowing for input and approvals.
Feature Plan & Pricing
All the Batch customers with an omnichannel licence will be allowed to use the feature, at no extra cost, with an automatic activation.
Pierre Tâm-Anh Le Khac
Product Marketing Manager @ Batch