The protection of your personal data is important to Batch.
In accordance with European regulation no. 2016/679 of 26 April 2016 and the modified French law “Informatique et libertés” of 6 January 1978, Batch undertakes strong commitments towards the persons concerned.
It is recalled that all informations collected on the Website are registered by Batch, acting as data processor.
Purposes of the processing
Each processing of data is collected for specified and explicit purposes, that are mentioned on the Website page where the data are collected. It is reminded that:
- Concerning the management of your request, the purposes of the processing are the (i) management of your request and (ii) the improvement of the product and services. The legal basis of this processing is the performance of a contract (article 6.1.b of the European regulation);
- Concerning the entering into a relationship with Batch, and if you expressly consent to it, the prospection by our trading partners. Legal basis of this processing is the consent (article 6.1.a of the European regulation).
Batch may decide to create additional and/or complementary means of collection. As such, and according to applicable regulations, Batch will detail the proper purposes of the concerned processing on the page of the data collect.
There is no automated decision-making process by Batch on the basis of your personal data.
The recipients of your personal data are the following:
- the employees of Batch,
- the subcontractors for the execution of the processing concerned, and
- if you expressly consented, the trading partners of Batch.
Where appropriate, these categories of recipients are completed with specific categories for each processing and expressly mentioned in visible mentions on the Website page where the data is collected.
Data transfers to the recipients (regardless of their legal nature, subcontractor, data processor, or simple recipient) are performed in secure way and in application of an agreement between Batch and each recipient. Batch makes sure that each recipient knows data protection principles and the transfer is covered by law and/or a specific contract.
Retention of your personal data
Batch ensures to store your personal data in the European Union, with host subject to European regulation on the personal data protection. Your personal data are stored by Batch in a secure way which complies with the applicable regulations.
Batch’s retention period comply with the applicable regulations, especially regarding data related to the entering into a relationship with Batch, for 5 years from the date the account is closed.
Batch may decide to create additional and/or complementary means of collection. As such, and according to the applicable regulations, Batch will detail the retention period related to the processing on the page of the data collect.
You have the following rights:
- to access to your personal data;
- to rectify your personal data if the data is inaccurate or incomplete;
- to restrict the processing of your personal data under the conditions referred to in Article 18 of the European Regulation;
to erase your personal data if:
- they are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- you withdraw your consent when you have given your consent for the processing of your personal data;
- you object validly to the processing of your personal data;
- they have been unlawfully processed; or
- a law imposes it.
- to object to the processing of your personal data for legitimate reasons;
- to data portability;
- to define directives on the processing of your personal data after your death and,
- for processing you have given your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
If you wish to exercise one or more of the rights listed above, please send an e-mail to the person in charge of personal data protection of Batch (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include a scan or a copy of your identity card for identification purposes.
In case of complaint, you may contact the French Data Protection Authority (« CNIL »).
You may put your name on an opt-out list to cold calling on www.bloctel.gouv.fr/
This policy applies to cookies and others systems published by BATCH, which Users can access through television, computers, tablet, smartphones or any other mobile terminal, including internet services accessible through www.batch.com.
When he visits the website, the User is informed that a cookie may be automatically installed on his web browser.
Cookies are a block of data aimed to register all information related to User’s navigation, but it never allows to identify Users.
Cookies are secured. They only register information given by the browser preliminarily introduced by the User, or included in URL requests.
There are two different types of cookies. Their use and content are different, temporary and persistent:
- temporary cookies hold information based on your web browsing. They are automatically erased once you close the browser. Thus, nothing is stored in your computer once the web browsing ended.
- persistent cookies are used in order to store information used between visits. They are used in order to allow websites to immediately recognize regular customers, and consequently customize it services. Persistent cookies have conservation term defined by the website, which may vary from a few minutes to many years.
Batch collaborates with partners who write third party cookies subsequently used by announcers on other websites in order to suggest an appropriate and pertinent advertising based on the browsing history.
Because they are exclusively based on the browsing history, these cookies do not store personal data allowing other websites to identify the Users.
In order to allow the best browsing experience on this website, and also a better running of applications and interfaces, Batch reserves the right to implement cookies.
Batch reserves the right to collect public IP address. This collect will be executed anonymously. The IP address will be stored for the same duration than cookies and used in order to allow the best browsing experience on the website.
Cookies we may use
|SESSIDSF||session||end of browser session||website usage||internal|
|SESSIDSFRM||login||1 year||remember me / stay connected||internal|
|TSTD||login||30 days||remember me / stay connected (2FA)||internal|
|batch_cookies_accept||cookies||1 year||hide cookie banner||internal|
|batch_cookies_disable_ads||cookies||1 year||disabled marketing cookies||internal|
|batch_cookies_disable_analytics||cookies||1 year||Disabled analytics coookies||internal|
|batch_cookies_disable_com||cookies||1 year||Disable internal support chat / messenger and related cookies||internal|
|previous-locale||fwebsite usage||1 week||Save languages choices||internal|
|intercom-id-ekaza78m||chat||1 year||used by our internal support chat||Intercom|
|intercom-lou-ekaza78m||chat||18 months||used by our internal support chat||Intercom|
|intercom-session-ekaza78m||chat||session||used by our internal support chat||Intercom|
USER’S SESSION COOKIES
Session cookies store all the information filed by User during their inscription to our services. They allow us to recognize Users accessing our services, accessing to their personal accounts and personal datas such as the name, address, brand and the type of equipment used etd. and also to watch his contents.
COOKIES ALLOWING THE DISPLAY OF CONTENTS AND TARGETED PUBLICITY
Cookies allowing the display of content and targeted publicity are used either by us or by third parties (announcers, advertising department).
They allow us to adapt our advertising space regarding to Users preferences and interests, in order to offer the best experience and interesting content.
AUDIENCE MEASUREMENT AND STATISTICS COOKIES
Audience measurement cookies allow us to determine statistics based on the frequency of visits and the utilization of our services. Batch reserves the right to collect traffic statistics, content statistics or displayed website pages. Those statistics allow us to improve the usability and the value of our services, and realize the invoice tracking of thirds parties announcers. It could be done by measuring the total amount of displayed advertisements.
SOCIAL MEDIA COOKIES
Social media companies may also place cookies on your web browser. Social networks are materialized on our services through icons allowing these social media to identify the User during his navigation on our services, or the sharing of our contents.
Batch does not control these cookies neither the data collected by those entities, acting on their behalf. For more information regarding this applications and the purposes, please consult the privacy policies of these social media.
(Note: this list is not exhaustive.)
Cookies deactivation / erasing
Cookies will be stored for a maximum period of 13 months and may be read and used by Batch for any subsequent visit on the website.
Your web browser allows you to disable / limit cookies or disable them in browser settings or options. The steps to follow are different for each browser, you may find how to proceed in the section « help » of your browser.
With your web browser you may also consult all the cookies stored in your computer and erase them partly or fully.
The present terms and uses shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the french laws .
© Batch – Updated: May 25th 2018