We have made new enhancements to Email analytics to give our users a more detailed view of their email campaign performance:
- Clicks per URL to see which links were most clicked in the email;
- Bounce historisation to quickly identify their delivery health dynamics.
Two important points to keep in mind:
- Links in emails can contain personalisation. An algorithm has been implemented to group links with personalisation in the URL click report. To give you more control, you can also tag multiple links under the same link group with data-msys-linkname custom attribute. This feature, setting itself apart from competing solutions that require manual link mapping, automates and simplifies click analysis. In other words, there is nothing for you to do, it’s a no brainer, you can only focus on your analysis.
- Bounce metrics: the histogram in the tab is dynamic. The information provided varies depending on the orchestration type (Recurring, Trigger) and duration.
Use cases & CRM benefits
These improvements allow the Batch email users a more granular view of:
- Email click performance: emails often contain multiple links, making it difficult to determine which links are actually driving engagement. By tracking clicks per URL, it is easier to identify which links are effective and which are not. This information enables email users to improve their future campaigns.
- Delivery health dynamics: for the Batch email users, providing a historical visualisation of Bounce adds a dynamic dimension to their delivery analysis.
Feature Plan & Pricing
All Batch customers with an Omnichannel license will be able to use this feature at no extra cost with automatic activation.
Pierre Tâm-Anh Le Khac
Product Marketing Manager @ Batch